Campbell Tip of the Month
About the Author
More By Petro Engineer
Campbell Tip of the Month is a blog from John M. Campbell | PetroSkills.
John M. Campbell | PetroSkills is one of the most distinguished providers of facilities training in the oil and gas industry. Since 1968, John M. Campbell & Co., also known as JMC™, has been building reputation with "Gas Conditioning and Processing" course also known as “The Campbell Gas Course ” or the “Campbell G4”. As demand for highly skilled employees in the petroleum industry grows, we have expanded our training curriculum to include the whole stream of skills needed from well-head to the finished product.
- Solubility of Gases in Water – Part 3 – Why should we care?
- Solubility of Gases in Water – Part 2 – Practical Applications
- Thermodynamic Inhibitors – Part 3 – Pipeline Water Wet Condensate Study
- Solubility of Gases in Water: Part 1
- Thermodynamic Hydrate Inhibitors – Part 2 – Pipeline Case Study